The Hunger Games

Of course, everyone is crazy about these books, at least here in California. I guess I already posted a while ago about these books, but I was very un-detailed. The Hunger Games are about a girl named Katniss who lives in a country called Panem. Each year there is an event called the hunger games where one teenage boy and one girl from each of the twelve districts are forced to fight to the death in a giant arena where everything, climate, animals, plants, are controlled by the Gamemakers. The evil Capitol and president use the Games as a way to keep the districts in line so that they won't rebell. The first book is about how Katniss survives the hunger games and the problems that she faces as a girl from district twelve.

Comments

  1. Howdy! The name's Mia. I've been reading your blog and I really enjoy it... Everyone here in Utah is reading the hunger games and I've read all the books. It's quite interesting. Thank you for summarizing every book up for me since I can't seem to do that.

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book -- but I haven't seen the movie yet. I'm not sure I want to see the movie, because movies never seem to be as good as the book, and I loved the book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts