A List

I thought I would make a list of books I either read recently or liked (or both!). That way I can share with you more books, and I won't have to write a paragraph about each one. Let's see how this goes.

When You Reach Me - by Rebecca Stead
This is just a book that I could read over and over. It's personal and unique and full of real characters.
Flipped - by Wendelin Van Draanen
This is a cute funny story about a boy and a girl who flip.
River Secretes - by Shannon Hale
I know I've posted this before, but I think Shannon Hales books are just wonderful. She has amazing writing style, and everybody has to love Razo.
The House of the Scorpion - by Nancy Farmer
This is kind of a different, weird science fiction story I had to read for school, but it was interesting, so I wanted to post it.
Variant - by Robison Wells
This is also a newer distopian kind of book, but it was fun.
Princess Academy - by Shannon Hale
I just reread this and loved it again!

 - Emma

Comments

  1. Howdy! I'm Mia if ya don't know... hey anyways when I first read your title I was like: Hey she read the book A-list but then i noticed you wrote "a" then "list" anyways love the blog... Au Revoir! (Bye in French)

    -Country gal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts